With nutritional genetics we aim to create a personalized diet plan based on your DNA. It is the science that studies how genes affect the metabolism of nutrients from our food, the elimination of toxins, our predisposition to gain weight, our body’s response to various types of exercise and many other activities. It thus provides us with a complete picture to achieve better levels of health and manage our weight.
How is the process done?
The procedure is simple and painless and is done once in a lifetime. Collect a small sample of saliva from the mouth (cheek). Then you send the sample to a specialized laboratory where your DNA is isolated and tested. The analysis is completed in about 20 days and then we are sent the results which we analyze with you, proceeding to draw up a personalized diet.
What can we control?
- Lactose intolerance
- Carbohydrate sensitivity
- Sensitivity to saturated fat
- Gluten intolerance
- Sensitivity to coffee, alcohol and salt
- Antioxidant capacity of the body
- Need for ω3-ω6 fatty acids
- Ability to detoxify
- Need for vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- sports performance
What tests are there?
There are 4 different types of tests you can take
- Vitamins and trace elements
- 3 in 1 (Nutrition, exercise vitamins and trace elements)