The importance of nutrition in the training process and in improving competitive performance both at amateur and professional level is the second determining factor immediately after exercise.
The key to a successful training in order to achieve maximum performance is the coverage of the athlete’s needs in energy and nutrients, the appropriate nutrition before, during and after exercise, the replenishment of fluids, the sufficiency of vitamins and antioxidants and the correct use of sports nutrition supplements.
The purpose of this service is:
- The nutritional education of athletes
- Designing a personalized nutrition program to maximize athletic performance
- Achieving and maintaining ideal weight and desired body composition
- Recovery between workouts
- Nutritional support during the preparation of athletes
- The correct use of appropriate sports nutrition supplements