Body composition analysis
The body composition analysis is done through the TANITA BC-418 professional scale with the bioelectrical conductivity method. The measurement with such an analyzer combined with your personal information such as weight, height, gender and age gives us the real picture by providing essential information about your body and how it changes during the program.
Why is measurement needed?
- To accurately calculate our ideal weight
- To detect excess fat in various parts of the body
- To measure our bone and muscle mass as well as possible fluid retention
- To know every month exactly how much weight we lose and what (fat, fluids, muscle mass)
- To achieve through nutrition the reduction of body fat and not the loss of muscle mass