My name is Odabasoglou Georgia, I am a Licensed Dietitian-Nutritionist and I was born in Thessaloniki in 1982.
- I am a graduate of the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics of the Faculty of Food and Nutrition Technology, ATEI Thessaloniki.
- My thesis was evaluated with an excellent 10 and was about “The development of an easy tool for the nutritional assessment of Greek seniors”.
- I hold the Master Practitioner in Eating Disorders and Obesity, in the eating disorders of children and adults, from the Center for Education and Treatment of Eating Disorders of M. of Britain which is under the auspices of the British Psychological Association.
- I am a Nutrition Coach from Aegean College with certification from “The International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentors – APC&M.
- I am qualified in Sports Nutrition for Performance Maximization by ISSN (International Society of Sports nutrition).
- I also have a specialization in Clinical Nutrition from the continuing education and training center of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
Don’t hide the beauty you have inside…
I firmly believe that nutrition is the path to self-improvement. Through physical change you can meet and discover the best possible version of yourself.
In our dietetic office we design your nutritional treatment individually based on your lifestyle, personality, character and personal needs. Let’s become fellow travelers on the journey of balanced and proper nutrition.